Sunday, March 1, 2009

let's start from wherever (1)

english is not our mother language. because our family are not from the country where that language is spoken. many people learn to speak using this language, there must be something special (maybe something important or something hidden) behind this language.

this writing is just a draft to bring us learning to speak in language. are you interested to help us build this place? so that we can learn together, apply together and share experience.

this place isn't very good one, but it's much better than doing nothing for friends who are still hate speaking english (because they think they can't).

tell us what are the barriers which make us reluctant to use this language. if we show how important this language is, will you open your heart and start joining us and learning together?

we just can wait, and while we are waiting, you can give us questions, suggestion, advice, support, to make this place grow.




2 comments:

  1. your blog's good, but most of the ad to make so confused, from me SECURITY MTsN Mojokerto

    ReplyDelete
  2. adugh pak....apa iki?? gmn isa edit" blog???

    ReplyDelete

I Beg Your Attention ..........

My Dear Friends,

Thanks for visiting
my blog. I realize there are still so many things I have to do with it. I have to construct this blog neatly to SERVE what you - the READERS - may want.
I am terribly sorry if in some matters you can not DOWNLOAD my materials, but you may try to CLICK HERE.
Your Revisits, Supports, Criticizes are awaited. Thanks again, I hope you enjoy my blog.

(you may also CLICK here)

Join What You See in My Card, F.R.E.E.

Earn easy money with Daceband

Infolinks In Text Ads

Add to Technorati Favorites